**cough** Yah, I've neglected my blog once again. I'm just not so interesting. The highlight of my day today was trying to teach Jordan how to unbuckle his car seat himself so I don't have to do it. He's not even close to getting there.
On another note, the highlight of my week is another pound gone! I'm down about 15lbs now and have 5.5 left until my first goal. Everyone keeps asking what I'm going to do when I get to my goal and I think I've decided to steal Katrina's idea. I'm going to the running store (Thanks Mel, I drove by it on the way to the dentist so I know right where it is now) and buying myself some new shoes that will be like glass slippers for *my* feet. I think it will also be a good incentive, without excuses, to keep going. It's been a slow journey but I guess it's said that "slow and steady wins the race" and damn it, I'm going to win.