Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time for baseball



We enrolled Jayden in baseball this year. It was supposed to be t-ball but all the kids were really attentive to the coaches and were doing so well that it's now coach pitch. Jayden was involved with Soccer a couple years ago but wasn't into it. He went through a really shy stage for awhile but now has broken through and never shuts up for anyone. He definitely is my child and I'm so proud. Heh. Here he is in all his glory.


His first game is on the 13th. He plays for the Redwings. I really wished for a different team name.

As for my sleep *yawn* still haven't gotten much of it. No sleep Friday, little sleep Saturday, no sleep Sunday, little sleep Monday and GOOD sleep Tuesday. I'm no where near caught up but I feel more human than I have in about a week. I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight so I can have a good weekend. Kick in Zoloft, kick in.