Monday, April 20, 2009

This nice weather is a tease.

It's gorgeous out! I've cleaned my house, finished my laundry, went grocery shopping, went to the local cider mill for fruits and veggies and we BBQ'd lunch. It's amazing how much you can get done with even a little sunshine. Summer can't come soon enough. I generally don't look forward to summer at all, winter is my preference, but not this year.
I was excited to wear my capri's today. Put them on, pulled 'em up, buttoned them and realized I'd have to take them right back off. They were so big I looked like I had taken a shit in the front and the back of my pants. I was'a saggin. I'm not complaining mind you however I specifically took out three pairs of capri's for this nice weather and now I'm still stuck wearing jeans. I'll take it though!
Sixteen more days until I hit my first goal date. I wanted to drop 22lbs from January 6th through May 6th. I think I've already done it but we'll see. My next goal will be created May 5th. I've thought a little bit about it but not much as I really need to concentrate on where I am right now. This weather is certainly helping that.