"I!" My anxiety is back full force. I haven't dealt with this in well over a year. But here I sit only receiving about 5 hours of sleep in the past two days. Cold sweats, hot flashes, jerking, adrenaline and a body that is beyond tired but just can't get to sleep and stay asleep.
Because I haven't needed a family doctor since we got our new insurance in January, I would have to wait up to 2 weeks in order to see a new doc and get back on Zoloft. That just can't happen. So I made the choice to go to urgent care today. Can't wait to see the bill on that one! However she did give me something that will make me sleep tonight and gave me a 30 day supply of Zoloft. Bless her. I really hope to be able to sleep tonight and tomorrow and the next day and...well you get it. Wish me luck!