Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thank goodness we only do this once a year!

Family photos. Need I say more? We decided that this year we'd be a bit more frugal and take pictures at home. Not only would it be less expensive, it would be easier, right? Yah, we actually bought that!
We decide to get all dolled up, even went to Old Navy to buy sweaters for everyone so we'd look presentable. I had this vision of how everything was going to look. Poses, background, sitting area, etc. After 10 minutes I was about done! My poor little 4.1 MP PowerShot was begging for mercy. Although it was hectic the pictures turned out alright. Much different then what I thought they would but good nonetheless.
The best part about doing them from home was having them right away. No waiting and I could do all the editing. I was able to sit and pick the ones we wanted and then go to Snapfish.com and order greeding cards. I should have them in less than a week.

All in all it was crazy but definitely worked out. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about this again for another 365 days.

Photobucket
Photobucket