Saturday, November 29, 2008

"Uncle" John ~ 11/28/08

I wonder if you have any idea how bad you are missed right now. Some say you're looking down from Heaven and seeing everything. I don't know what happens when someone dies but I have to assume you are happy and healthy and so much better off then the rest of us.

Tomorrow we will all gather together and say a final goodbye. You were so loved and I'm so happy to hear that in your final moments that was something you acknowledged when receiving so much love and support.

You will always be remembered. You were the life on the party. You were the person anyone would love to see if they were having a bad day or needed a pick-me-up. You always knew what to say and just how to say it. You knew how to make it all right.

Thank you for being you, Uncle.


Photobucket Photobucket