Ok, it's nice. It's fun. But I'm done now. I'm not sure who I have more hatred towards. The people who drive 60 mph on roads that are obviously disasterous or the people who drive insanely slow on roads that are bare. It's snowing nonstop and I desperately want to leave my house. I need to buy something, anything. I just need to shop.
If it couldn't get any worse, Adam gets into an accident at work. Fucking City of Seattle closes down all these roads except one on the block. So Adam assumes that it's safe to travel on and goes for it. Next thing he knows, he's jack-knifing and hits two cars. The passengers in the cars saw him coming and jumped out of their cars (typical reaction when you see an 18 wheeler coming at you, no?) so thankfully no one was hurt. Adam ended up putting up his orange caution triangles at the top of the road to keep other drivers from coming down the hill. Well except one jackass who went through the caution triangles only to end up resting on the bumper of his trailer. Way to go smarty!
Here's some video for your viewing pleasure. Ignore the whiney kids in the background: