Work is going so slow. I can't wait for 5pm because then I don't have to worry about seeing 38 calls waiting in queue. Then it hits 5:05 and I hear my husband and children playing and screaming and think how much I'd rather be out there with them. Of course then I take a break and go out there and it's total chaos and I run back to my office as quickly as possible and lock the door.
I'm thrilled the holidays are over. I was just not into it this year at all. From Thanksgiving to Black Friday to New Years Eve...I was done before I started. This fucking snow multiplies my holiday hatred. Here's hoping next year will be so much better!
Of course, now that the holidays are over, that means Spring/Summer is coming and I'm still fat! It reminds me that I need to eat healthier and begin my workout process all over again. I've been dreading it and putting it off but today is the day. Oh joy.
Celery anyone?
Oh! And the thing that's pissing me off the most right now? Stupid ass Dish Network and Fisher Broadcasting. Because two companies without respect for consumers can't come to an agreement, they screw the consumer.
"Uh hey, we're increasing your rates!" "Well, if you increase our rates we'll need to pass that onto our customers and we don't want to do that. Why don't you lower your rates?" "Wait, I got it. Let's just both fuck them! Yay!"