Seriously, I fucking hate it here. I was tricked into thinking that by living in a small town people would be nice. You know those Lifetime movies where the small town people are nice (gossipy but nice) and everyone knows each others and sometimes help each other out? Not here. These bastards have no idea how mean they are.
We're having issues with our mail again. The post office couldn't care less that the back of our lockbox is open for anyone to grab everyones mail. Their response, "We don't own them so maybe you could talk to your neighbors about buying a new one." Why should I have to walk up to 20+ houses with a clipboard checking off who's in and who's out? Why can't YOU send out a notice to everyone stating there is an issue with the lockbox and tell them to contact so-and-so regarding chipping in to replace it? I seriously have no patience for these assholes. None.
On a side note, my husband finally fixed the wall behind the washer and dryer. About a year ago we moved the hookups to the garage and all you've seen is insulation, pretty ghetto if you ask me. Now it looks much better. Oh and we got another roll of border for Jayden's room so he's going to finish that. I kinda like having him home more and more each day. :=)
P.S. Bush does suck. Just sayin.